Chandra Stead LMT
At Renewal Therapeutic Massage I am focused on providing high-quality therapeutic massage. I specialize in treating chronic pain and injuries. Many of the clients I treat have complex issues. I enjoy figuring out the best treatment plan for you and the challenge of getting to the root cause of your pain. My business is based on the belief that my client's needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals. Take care of your body and it will thank you for it!
Attention ALL CLIENTS:
You must be Up to date on your COVID-19 Vaccine to book an appointment. Up to date means 2-doses of Pfizer or 2-doses of Moderna or 2-doses of J&J or 1-J&J + a second dose of Pfizer or Moderna. Due to the emergence of the Omicron Variants if you are 6 months from your 2nd dose you need to have a Booster Vaccine (3rd dose) to be considered up to date.
*Price increase effective 01/01/2022. Due to the rising cost of supplies etc. Thank you for your understanding.
Must book by Text or Phone
All online booking is through Massage Book as of 3/01/22. All existing clients' info has been put into the new system. Please use the link below to schedule.
All new clients must pre-screen via phone or text before booking online. Thanks!
Payment options include:
Square Contactless chip reader (no signature required), Apple Pay, Android Pay, Venmo Business, or contactless cards. I will still accept cash. No change please.
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING!
Protocols & Procedures for COVID-19
Due to COVID-19, I am taking extra precautions with the intake of each client, health history review, as well as sanitation and disinfecting practices.
Massage Therapy is governed by the State Medical Board of Ohio and is subject to its rules and regulations along with the Ohio Department of Health Responsible Restart Guidelines.
The whole office is sanitized and disinfected between every client. I will have reduced hours and blocked times for cleaning between appointments.
- All massages are by appointment only. (No 120min appointments are available at this time.)
- Please text me when you arrive and park. You must stay in your car until I let you know that you may come into the office. I will call or text you to do a health check over the phone.
- You must be Up to date on your COVID-19 Vaccine to book an appointment. Up to date means: 2-doses of Pfizer or 2-doses of Moderna or 2-doses of J&J or 1-J&J + a second dose of Pfizer or Moderna. Due to the emergence of the Omicron Variants if you are 6 months from your 2nd dose you need to have a Booster Vaccine (3rd dose) to be considered up to date.
- Masks are mandatory. You will not be admitted without one. If you do not have a mask or your mask is not providing appropriate coverage. I will provide a disposable mask for your visit. (I have an autoimmune disease. There is no leeway in this policy.)
- You must submit to a temperature check at the door. A non-touch infrared thermometer will be used to take your temperature.
- If your temperature is at 100 degrees or higher you need to go home. You will not be admitted to your appointment.
- If you are experiencing Fever, Chills, Cough, Sore throat, Runny nose, Diarrhea, Sinus congestion, Loss of taste or smell, fatigue, shortness of breath, sudden onset of muscle soreness (not related to activity), Rash or skin lesions, Bruising, redness, swelling or cramping in the lower legs and feet, and red or purple toes please cancel your appointment immediately and seek medical attention.
- If you have been traveling. I request that you have been home for 10 days or more before your appointment.
- If you yourself or others in your household have had or have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19 please be symptom-free, test negative and at least 10 days from known exposure to the virus before scheduling your appointment. If you have tested positive for COVID you must be symptom-free and be 1 week out from your completed 10 day quarantine period before your appointment.
You made it through the door!
Things will look a lot different. We have been asked to remove all clutter and soft surfaces that cannot be easily disinfected. Everything will be put away or boxed up to facilitate cleaning.
What to expect during your appointment:
- You will have your temperature checked with a no-touch thermometer, and be asked to sign a release form if you are a new client.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- I will be wearing a KN-95 and a cloth mask, apron, and gloves during the appointment.
- There will be hooks provided for your clothing/ purse etc. Please do not place them on the floor.
- Please do not unnecessarily touch surfaces.
- You will be required to continue to wear a mask on the table. There will be a pillowcase tucked under and around your face rest during this time. You must keep your head in the face rest at all times. I can hear you just fine. Please do not lift your head.
- There will be air purifiers in use at all times and the window will be partially open to allow for fresh airflow. The furnace is also set to circulate clean air.
- Please do not touch your face if possible. If you do I will give you hand sanitizer.
- If you need to cough or sneeze please be courteous and use the crook of your arm or tissue followed by using hand sanitizer. Do not lift your head from the face rest. Do not pull down your mask. *If your mask becomes soiled I will provide you with another disposable mask.
- Please stand 6 ft away when you can.
- I no longer provide water for clients. You must bring your own or leave it in the car.
- In order to reduce contact at checkout. You may still pay with a credit card at checkout with a touchless chip reader, Apple Pay, Android Pay, or Venmo (Renewal Therapeutic Massage) *If you use cash please try to have the amount needed without change.
- I prefer to reduce contact time in the lobby but if you need to book another appointment we can do that before you leave. Remember I have to clean everything before the next client comes in.
*Be aware I have to keep records of all appointments to facilitate contact tracing if need be.
I know this is a lot of new information to process. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Hopefully, we will get through this sooner rather than later but until then this is the new reality for now.
I truly have the best clients a Massage Therapist could ask for!
Chandra Stead LMT
New clients must pre-screen via phone or text before scheduling. *You must be Fully Vaccinated and have received a booster if you are 6 months past your 2nd dose.
Must book by Text or Phone
3724 Lonsdale Street
Cincinnati, OH 45227
between Hyde Park & Mariemont
Client feedback is important to me.
Did you have a great experience? Do you have a massage related question?
Email: [email protected]
(Please do not use email to book appointments.)